Every Bride dreams of her special day. Our goal at Mia Bella Vita is to take your dreams and turn them
into a reality. Our 7,000 square foot venue is nestled among hundreds of trees creating a gorgeous,
natural environment for your event. We offer weddings, receptions, banquets, anniversaries and Christmas
parties for up to 200 guests.
- All Mondays: Closed
- Tuesday - Friday: By Appointment Only
- Saturday & Sunday: Weddings! Tours by appointment only.
Our Venue Offers
- Mia Bella Vita Ceremony Room
- Mia Bella Vita Outdoor Ceremony with Water Feature ( Up to 200 Guests )
- Grand Ballroom ( Up to 200 Guests)
- Rehearsal will be booked no earlier than 60 days prior to the event.
- Rehearsals are allocated 60 minutes and are allotted for ceremony processional practice
- All rehearsals will be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time.
On Event Day
- All events (ceremony/reception or reception only) are allowed at least 4 hours of set up
- It is important that you adhere to the contracted time period on the day of your event
to ensure that you do not incur additional rental fees.
- Ballroom tables and chairs will be set up according to the contracted Package.
- Additional rental time can be purchased based on design setup needs and venue availability.
- Please confirm your event’s contracted time period. This time period must be adhered to unless
pre-approved by Day of Coordinator.
- Additional rental time can be purchased based on design set up needs and venue availability.
- Upon booking, Mia Bella Vita will offer Preferred Vendor List for clients use. Outside vendors
- All 3rd party vendors must be approved and must provide proof of insurance/liability OR sign
liability waivers at least 60 days prior to event. Food Vendors must provide a food license 60
days prior to event.
- Final consultations will be booked no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- All contract details and information will only be discussed between in house coordinator and
- Independent Coordinators and/or additional family members must be included on rental agreement
in order to release contract/event details and responsibilities.